[Fredslist] Gotham Green date changes for meetings

Gail Goldstein Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Tue Jul 13 16:11:08 EDT 2010

Fellow Gothamites,

I am sending this email on behalf of Gotham Green's new GC, Sherry Rivera, as she is having some technical difficulties sending notices out right now.  Please note the changes to Gotham Green meeting dates listed below.

Thanks,
Gail

Allow me to introduce myself, Sherry Rivera, as the new GC for Gotham Green. I will be there to assist in whatever way is necessary.  Please feel free to contact me (see my info below).  To start with I am informing you of the following:
*Important Updates to our Gotham Green meeting Schedule*
Our meeting schedule has changed dramatically for the balance of the year.  Almost every meeting has been rescheduled with the exception of 12/9. Please note the following dates:
August 5 - Joint meeting with Open House.
September 30
November 8 - This is a huge departure from normal as it is a MONDAY meeting.
December 9 - Remains as was originally scheduled .
All meetings are at the Friars club.  Please let me know if you will be attending the 8/5 meeting ASAP.
*If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at sherryrivera1 at gmail.com

Gail Koelln
President
GK Grant Writing