[Fredslist] Expert Witnesses Needed

David Powers DPowers at david-feldman.com
Mon Jul 12 16:37:19 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

I just received a phone call from an attorney who is in urgent need of several expert witnesses.  She is representing a plaintiff in an awful personal injury case in which the plaintiff was beaten severely, cut with box cutters and has been rendered disfigured, blind in one eye and sustained broken bones and certain internal injuries.

The attorney is seeking the following types of experts:

*         An ophthalmologist

*         An orthopedist specializing in shoulders and legs

*         A plastic surgeon, if possible specializing in facial reconstruction.

Experts should have testifying experience and be able to produce written reports.  The reports will be needed in a matter of weeks.

Please contact me via email if you have this expertise or can refer me to anyone that does.  Thanks in advance.

Best,
David

DAVID M. POWERS, ESQ.
Vice President - Business Development