[Fredslist] Director of Operations Job posted to NYC Schuls listserve

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 19:40:27 EDT 2010

 Just passing this on.. Contact person noted below directly - Corey

My Director of Operations, will be relocating to Los  Angeles on October 1,
2010.

I am in the process of interviewing candidates and  wanted to ask if you knew
anyone with the following attributes:

·       Outstanding  organization and client service skills, and a leader’s
attitude.

·       Technologically savvy
·       Experience in insurance  and/or investment business appreciated.
·       Highly motivated
·       Very responsible, a  self starter
·       Able to supervise  others
If you know of someone that best fits this description  then I would welcome the
opportunity to talk with them. You can have  them contact me directly at 646 366
6633 or lyle.weintraub at nmfn.com
Lyle G Weintraub CLU, ChFC, CFP®
Certified  Financial Planner
245  Park Avenue, Suite 1800
New York, NY 10167-0002
Direct Dial: 646-366-6633
Cell: 646-522-2478  Fax: 646-356-7060
Website: http://www.lyleweintraub.com/

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
PO Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY  11004
(718) 343-6779 * fax: (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com  CoreyBearak.com   Bearak onTwitter

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply  and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

ThisInternet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or PrivilegedInformation which is intended only for use by the individual or entityfor which the transmission is addressed.  If you are not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify thisoffice by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the returnof the documents to us at no cost to you.

[Sent from my laptop]