[Fredslist] Starbucks Refills - Did you know?

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Wed Jul 7 10:44:57 EDT 2010

Maybe I'm the last one to learn this, but did you know that if you take your
empty cup from iced tea, iced coffee or regular coffee back to Starbucks you
can get a refill for just $.54?  Yes. 54 cents!  No matter what size.  I
just learned of this today and wanted to share if you didn't already know.
And I asked if this was a special and the answer is "no".this is all the
time.

So go get something cold on this hot day!

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000 x107

917-860-2468 (cell)

 <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com> dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/> www.telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.novomediausa.com/> www.novomediausa.com

"Broadcast, Social Media and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:   <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog>
www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_> @_davidhenry_

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>
@TeleNoticias_

Our Company Facebook page is here:  <http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>
TeleNoticias on Facebook

Are you a member of the Hispanic Public Relations Association?  To learn
more, go to: www.hpra-ny.org