[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit DOWNTOWN GOTHAM 7

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:40:16 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham,

If you haven't checked out Downtown Gotham, you'll want to join us
next Tuesday, July 13.(details below)

Downtown Gotham is one of the fastest growing groups in all of Gotham.
 It is a multi discipline, non compete group. We still have some
prized openings in accounting, legal, recruiting, interior design and
commercial real estate, etc. Please send me an email if you would like
to attend prior to paying to clear any
potential conflicts.

We will also have Dr. Dan Berger, Corporate Psychologist of
Group Dynamics USA to give us an informal talk about what we need to
be aware of to perform our best in our life endeavors. He
is always fascinating and thought provoking.

I look forward to seeing you or hearing from you if you'd like to
join some seriously fun social and business networking at it's best!

DOWNTOWN GOTHAM
Woolworth Tower Kitchen in the Woolworth Building
233 Broadway near Park Place
12:30-2 pm
$35 (please, pay on line in advance)

Best,