[Fredslist] 3 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE FOR ME.....AS OPRAH'S NEXT HOST.

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Jul 1 13:43:21 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,

Thank you for your support.  We only have THREE (3) DAYS left to VOTE (polls
close on July 3rd).  Please click on the link below and VOTE for me as many
times as you can to be the next HOST ON OPRAH WINFREY'S NETWORK (OWN).

VOTING LINK:
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details
<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1> &response_id=2717&promo_id=1

Regards,

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.