[Fredslist] Re: Right Side of Brain: Here's a left-handed invitation.

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 21:07:48 EST 2010

Maybe my original question wasn't clear... I'm not merely willing to eat
lefty...I eat lefty, always have, trained that way.  So there's no  conflict!
 (I can also use my left hand quite well to put  nail polish on my right,
but don't plan to do that during lunch.)

A shout out to Scott and Michael for their comments, too.

In a message dated 1/30/2010 8:01:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,