[Fredslist] Hire our housekeeper

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Sun Jan 24 19:55:20 EST 2010

We have the most wonderful housekeeper who is now looking to work on
Wednesday's or every other Thursday.

Ideally, she is looking for a manageable, 1-bedroom apartment, without
laundry responsibilities.  She's a "mistress" of housecleaning and your
house will sparkle and gleam.  She is also responsible, honest and
completely trustworthy.  She is also dependable and easy to deal with.

She has been working for us over eight years and I highly recommend her
without hesitation.

If you are interested in speaking with her, please contact me and I will
give you her telephone number.  She is a real find.

Many thanks

Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com