[Fredslist] CT Divorce Attorney needed

Tuber, Nancy NTUBER at elliman.com
Thu Jan 21 15:37:44 EST 2010

Hello Everyone:

I'm writing not because everyone didn't help (everyone did & I received
lots of referrals and suggestions) but because maybe I, or the young
man, wasn't clear enough.

My young friend needs a divorce attorney in CT -  BUT he can't afford to
hire one, he just needs to be able to consult with one.  His soon-to-be
ex has taken him to the cleaners, his former lawyer did not give good
advice (but did cost a lot) and he now has to be his own attorney.  If
there's anyone out there who would be willing to sit with him for a bit,
explain things to him, corroborate what he's learned, and help him go
before the judge with confidence, that would be great.  Thank you!

Nancy Tuber

Prudential Douglas Elliman

646 872 7662