[Fredslist] Welcome Fairfield's newest member

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Jan 19 19:19:54 EST 2010

Please help me extend a hearty welcome to Fairfield's newest member Sharon
Rychlik from New Perspective Cabinetry & Design. Many of you may already
know Sharon since she comes to us from the New Haven Group. Sharon moved to
Stamford and decided that this was more convenient for her and wanted to
continue her membership in Gotham. We are thrilled to have her as a terrific
addition to our group.

Sharon designs any areas in the home or business that require cabinetry. She
has 25 years in the cabinet design business. Her company has custom as well
as semi custom cabinetry lines available. New Perspective Cabinetry consists
of four designers and an assistant to insure the best level of service to
our customers.

Even though many of you already know Sharon, please reach out to her and
welcome her to her new home.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail