[Fredslist] 1 Week from TODAY! Ride the Circuit to DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:51:16 EST 2010

You are cordially invited to RIDE THE CIRCUIT

to our 1st networking lunch of 2010

 DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

(formerly Brooklyn Bridge Group)

Tuesday, January 26

12:30-2pm

Woolworth Building

233 Broadway

In the Woolworth Tower Kitchen Restaurant

 Please contact me to reserve your spot at the lunch. The food is delicious
and only $30. WHO NEEDS TWITTER!  JOIN US FOR THE BEST IN SOCIAL AND
BUSINESS NETWORKING WITH REAL PEOPLE IN A CASUAL UPBEAT SETTING.  Reserve on
line or pay cash or check at the door, www.gothamnetworking.com

 Membership is growing rapidly.  There are still prized spots in marketing,
technology, legal, healthcare, investment management investment banking,
accounting, coaching, office supplies and more! FOR NOW THE $250 APPLICATION
FEE IS WAIVED-this won’t last so “get on it!”

 Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Check out image
of Woolworth Building Lobby below-MAGNIFICENT!

 Susan Cleary

Group Coordinator

Ideal Health/Trump Network

susanw.cleary at gmail.com