[Fredslist] Gotham and the Haiti relief efforts

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Jan 15 17:53:34 EST 2010

We are all moved by the tremendous suffering and need happening in Haiti.
True to our mantra, It's better to give than receive and what goes around
comes around," Gotham will be collecting for the Haiti Relief Efforts
similar to how we had the Summer of Giving.

How will it work?

You can give donations at your meetings like Summer of Giving or you can
send a check made payable to Gotham Foundation, please indicate Haiti Relief
on the check,  and mailed to:

Fred Klein

Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP

485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor

New York, New York 10022

Like Summer of Giving, once we have collected monies, we will make the
donation through the Gotham Foundation to a

501(c)(3) -- to be determined -- and have our donation earmarked to Haitian
relief.

Thank you

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com