[Fredslist] Help Give $1,000,000 to Charity-No Donation Required

Lawrence Sprung lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Fri Jan 15 08:29:43 EST 2010

Fellow Gothamites,

You may have heard about the Chase Community Giving Campaign where
people voted for their favorite charity to win $25,000 and a chance at
$1,000,000.  I am on the Board of Directors for the American Foundation
for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) and we are one of the 100 finalists.  I
need your assistance in winning the $1,000,000 prize for the most votes
between January 15th and January 22nd.

This charity has such personal meaning to myself and my family, we lost
my wife's brother in 2004, he died by suicide.  The program they will
use these monies for is an Interactive Screening Program that will be
used on college campus' across the county to help diagnose and treat
those dealing with mental illness, fighting depression or contemplating
suicide.  I know we all do not want to think this can happen to us, but
it can.  Help us win the prize and help our nations college students
understand there are choices and help available to them.

I know there are other Gothamites "promoting" their favorite charities
as well and we each are special in our own way.  You receive five votes
that you can use, please use one for AFSP, visit www.afsp.org
<http://www.afsp.org>  for more information, and use the other four
however you choose.

All you need is a Facebook profile. If you're already on Facebook,
starting on Friday, January 15, you can vote for AFSP here
<http://click.email.globalcloud.net/?ju=fe2416757d65007a711177&ls=fdf813
767162047973147574&m=fef91676706c05&l=fe6515757d65017c7014&s=fdf91670736
4067477137570&jb=ffcf14&t=> .

If you're not on Facebook, don't worry signing up is easy and will take
just a minute or two. Simply go to www.facebook.com
<http://click.email.globalcloud.net/?ju=fe2616757d65007a711274&ls=fdf813
767162047973147574&m=fef91676706c05&l=fe6515757d65017c7014&s=fdf91670736
4067477137570&jb=ffcf14&t=>   and look for the green "SIGN UP" button.
You'll enter some basic information, and when Facebook sends you an
email confirmation, you're profile will be set up and ready to vote for
AFSP on January 15. (You'll be asked if you want to add friends or
photos, but this is optional; and if you don't want to be on Facebook
after the challenge is over, no problem, you can easily delete your
profile.)

Suicide is the second leading cause of death among college students --
help us make a real difference in the lives of these young adults.

NOW IS THE TIME TO END THE STIGMA SURROUDING SUICIDE. PASS THIS MESSAGE
ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW -- FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, CLASSMATES.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO MAKE SUICIDE PREVENTION A NATIONAL PRIORITY.

Thank you so much

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP(r)
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466

www.mitlinfinancial.com <http://www.mitlinfinancial.com/>

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com
<http://www.lawrencesprung.com/>

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance| Estate Planning | Asset
Management

Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
and Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc.,
Lawrence D. Sprung representative.

Lawrence D. Sprung- Mitlin Financial, Inc. and Securities America are
unaffiliated.

Trading Instructions sent via email may not be honored.  Please contact
my office at (631) 952-4466 or Securities America, Inc. (800) 747-6111
Option 1 for all buy/sell orders.  Please be advised that communications
regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only.
You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received
from the custodian(s) of your assets.  The text of this communication is
confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is
prohibited.  Any person who receives this communication in error is
requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without
copying or further dissemination.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as
social security numbers and account numbers via email.