[Fredslist] Looking for two unpaid interns to work at my beauty/food/Home PR agency

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Jan 13 15:13:28 EST 2010

Gotham friends

We are looking for two college level or newly graduated students, with
either a  journalism, PR or marketing background, to work as unpaid interns
for this winter and spring semester.  We work in the beauty-food-home space
and are currently working on the national launch of two new products.  This
work is fun, exciting, and  very intense!

If anyone at Gotham knows of such young ladies, please have them email me
(no phone calls PLEASE).

NOTE:  I am only looking for college level seniors or those who have already
graduated but who are looking for hands on experience as a way of building
their resume.
This is an unpaid internship but we can give college credit.

Many thanks

Bambe Levine Public Relations

bambe at bambepr.com |