[Fredslist] Renatto on Syracuse recommendations

bonnie schinagle bschinagle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:50:36 EST 2010

Sorry for the delay, but thank you for all your recommendations.  We ended
up spending a remarkable amount of time in the Sheraton near campus.
 Someone discovered a french restaurant up there called L'Adour.  It was
AMAZING.  If we have to drive to Buffalo for the NY State tournament, it is
definitely on the rest stop list.  The tournament was brutal, but the hosts
were remarkably gracious.  For the next few weeks, all of the other teams
come to us!!!

Bonnie