[Fredslist] Circuit Ride - Forimca 1, Jan 21 RSPV Needed

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Mon Jan 11 06:42:08 EST 2010

HAPPY 2010--                  GUEST AND RIDERS WELCOME.

I hope you can make our first, exciting meeting of the year!

THURSDAY, January 21
Friar's Club-12:30 pm

In the Spotlight:

Our Very Own, Maria Guida of Successful Speaker, Inc.

Maria helps executives get what they want when they communicate about their
ideas, products, and services. With fifteen years as an actress on Broadway
and as a spokesperson on national television (along with her experience as
a university professor), Maria uses a broad range of techniques to help
clients persuade/motivate a business audience with the command and poise of
our best professional actors. Maria also has many years of experience
coaching foreign-born executives, helping them speak and write
successfully. For advice about public speaking, subscribe to Maria's
Enewsletter, "Tips & Tales", at www.successfulspeakerinc.com.

Successful Speaker, Inc. helps business professionals communicate with
poise, passion, and persuasive power to sell more ideas, products and
services.

A Good Lead:
 HR Directors, Training Directors, CFO's, Professional Development
Directors, attorneys, and any business professional who wishes to increase
profits through successful communication.

Other Things Maria Does:   Maria uses theater techniques as a part of her
coaching methodology, to help facilitate quick thinking and creative
problem-solving in the corporate arena. Maria also continues to perform as
an actor and jazz singer.

Other Organizations:
 NY Women in Communications, American Society for Training and Development,
Society For Human Resource Management, Actors Equity Association, Screen
Actors Guild, American Federation of TV & Radio Artists

----------

Meet our newest Member Micheal Shapot, our group's Real Estate
extraordinaire.

----------
EXPAND YOUR CIRCLE:
Anyone attending the meeting will have the opportunity to set up a new "one
on one" with another attendee.  The key to good networking is to step
outside your normal circle of connections and connect on different levels
with different people...but you know that already.  You will be matched
with someone who you may or may not have  had the chance to connect
with...it is amazing what you learn about one another over lunch, coffee,
drinks or even a phone conference.  This will be a nice addition to the
meeting and a great way to expand your circle and create the exchange of
new ideas.

Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are ask to contact me prior to the
meeting to avoid any category conflict.
$45 Lunch fee can be paid online at     www.gothamnetworking.com   as well
as at the meeting.

Hope to see you  Thursday, January 21.   Be on the lookout, one of us is a
high speed race car driver, another a wine conisoure,  a few very frequent
flyers and we even have a new 'father -in-law" in the  mix..

To mix up the meeting

RSVP by Monday, January 18th

Regards,
Judie