[Fredslist] FW: Does Good Design Mean Green Design? - SGN Radio 2PM (EST) 01-11-2010

David Marks - Shades of Green Network david at shadesofgreennetwork.com
Fri Jan 8 15:25:50 EST 2010

Our own Gotham Member, Joshua Zinder, will be a guest on Shades of Green Network™ Radio this coming Monday, January 11th at 2 PM (EST). Be sure to tune in. Josh is a great green architect, designer and thought leader.

Regards all and happy weekend!

David L Marks
Co-Founder

Shades of Green Network™
P: 201.984.3413

Skype ID: davidlmarks

 <mailto:david at shadesofgreennetwork.com> david at shadesofgreennetwork.com
 <http://www.shadesofgreennetwork.com/> www.shadesofgreennetwork.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidlmarks> www.linkedin.com/in/davidlmarks

  <http://www.OpalComputing.com/userfiles/image/2009/Dec/SGN-radio-header2.png>

Shades of Green Network Radio™
Does Good Design Mean Green Design?
Monday, January 11th, 2010
2:00 PM (EST)

Does good design mean green design? Well sure it does! When it comes to designs that benefit the planet and the green economy, "Good design IS green design." That's what this week's guest, Joshua B. Zinder, is all about. Joshua embraces Green in all his design work. And since he also pushes the limits of "art in architecture," he often experiments with other colors too, like red and blue, sometimes a little purple and orange here and there. A regular Picasso!

Our guest, Joshua B. Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, is a Princeton, New Jersey based architect and designer who believes that good design is sustainable design. The firm adheres to the motto “design process must begin with responsibility,” carefully considering the impact each individual design element has on the spaces we create and the surrounding environment. Learn more at: www.joshuazinder.com

Call US on the phone or listen live online here:
Phone number to call in: (347) 838-8999
Online at:  <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73179&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/AlternativeEnergyRadio

Our Guest

Joshua B. Zinder, AIA, LEED AP

Our Hosts

Peter van Geldern and David L. Marks Co-Founders of Shades of Green Network™

Brought to you by: Shades of Green Network™ and Alternativeenergy.com

Spread the Love

 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73180&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73181&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73182&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73183&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>

 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73184&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d> Green Team Recruiters Link

Mission
The Shades of Green Network™ mission is to stimulate the growing green economy.

What We Do
The network provides comprehensive business services, funding source options, deal flow, and top talent.

Join <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73185&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  the network today!

Check <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73186&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  out our Blog - The Shift is Now!
 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73187&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>
 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73188&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d> Subscribe to The Shift is Now!

Listen <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73189&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>  to our Radio shows

visit us at www.shadesofgreennetwork.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73190&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>      contact us at info at shadesofgreennetwork.com

Our Affiliate Family

 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73191&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d>

Shades of Green Network, LLC

 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/redirect.cfm?ID=73192&MID=585&LID=27&%5b%5bCTDIDELM21%5d%5d> www.shadesofgreennetwork.com
 <mailto:info at shadesofgreennetwork.com> info at shadesofgreennetwork.com

201.984.3413
Copyright (C) 2009 | Shades of Green Network LLC | All rights reserved.

 <http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/mailsrvc/admin/SendToFriendForm.cfm?lid=27&mid=585&fe=peter@shadesofgreennetwork.com;%20david@shadesofgreennetwork.com&ky=7218099&mi=> Email a Friend

Your email address is listed as peter at shadesofgreennetwork.com; david at shadesofgreennetwork.com.

  _____

 <http://www.green-wave-email.com>