[Fredslist] My e-mail has not stopped buzzing

Alan Klein alan.klein at acepayroll.com
Fri Jan 8 12:26:25 EST 2010

Late yesterday, a Gotham member sent a request looking for a payroll company. Since then I have been copied on countless e-mails to her telling her she should be contacting us at Ace Payroll Services. While I have reached out and thanked each of them individually, I wanted to send a general e-mail and thank anyone else who may have told her to contact us that I am not aware of.

It's great to have so many friends and believers.

Thank you all

Regards

Alan Klein
Ace Payroll Services Inc