[Fredslist] Get Certified!!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Jan 7 10:13:44 EST 2010

I second that emotion!

Along the same theme:

The National Association of Free Clinics is bringing a free clinic to the
Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford on Wednesday Feb 3 from noon to
7pm.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Connecticut Convention Center
100 Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, CT 06103

Volunteers are needed -- licensed health professionals, people who can help
set up the evening before, those who can assist with registration, escorting
patients and just about anything else you can think of. Sign up here:
www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?eventid=806787

Thousands showed up in other states where this occurred. It is a dramatic
representation of how many folks are without healthcare, of course, but it
is also a chance to Give.  You can even come from out of CT, if you want, to
volunteer.

Tell Others..Doctors, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Dentists, Nurses, and
non-professionals for registration, assistance, etc. I have no medical
skills at all so I volunteered for set-up and to help on patient
registration.

Thanks,

Tessa Marquis - New Haven Gotham, where we "network" every day, year-round

  _____