[Fredslist] Wine Education and MVK Fund-raiser. Only $40

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed Feb 24 14:59:52 EST 2010

Will you join me? Only 75 (now 74) spots available.

www.MostValuableKids.org benefits and will give all of us wine novices a little education.

MVK will charge $40/pp that will include wine & education, and hors'dourves...MVK should net almost all of that depending on how much we spend on food...Does anyone have a connection with a cheese store or a caterer?

Moore Brothers Wine Company will be hosting a private tutored wine tasting for your organization, Most Valuable Kids.