[Fredslist] Gurney's Inn, Montauk

Nicole Passman npassman at starkcarpet.com
Tue Feb 23 13:58:08 EST 2010

Hello all

I have new availability for renting out my timeshare unit at this world
class resort for the week beginning Friday, April 30th.  The Friday,
Saturday and Sunday nights are currently open, as well as Thursday, May
6th.

The room has one queen sized bed and a pull-out couch as additional
bedding.  There is room for a cot or small pack & play if a family is
interested in the room.  There is a nice private terrace with lounge
chairs, and everything has that beautiful ocean view.  The resort if
very quiet at that time of year, so there shouldn't be too much of a
crowd in the spa facilities, beach or restaurants on the premises.
Montauk in general is wonderful in early May, as the temperature is
usually mild, and the summertime craziness has not yet hit.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nicole

Nicole Koenig Passman

STARK CARPET