[Fredslist] Marathon Woman--Jacksonville, Florida

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Mon Feb 22 13:54:54 EST 2010

Dear all:

Though I was on my high school track team, I can barely run a block anymore
without getting winded and my joints aching. Ah, ha. I see you nodding your
heads and smirking, in agreement.

Well my beautiful and brilliant daughter, Danielle, did 26.1 miles yesterday
down in Jacksonville, Florida, in just 4:01. Not bad for someone who was
coughing her guts out most of last week!

Needless to say, we Schnurs are very proud of our first Marathoner and since
we are all part of the Gotham Family, I thought I would share the joy with
you and let you "shep nachas," as well.

All the best, all the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP