[Fredslist] Last Call- Help Two Charities for $20

Lawrence Sprung lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Mon Feb 22 10:40:35 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am hoping you can assist me, thank you to those who already have
purchased tickets.

A charity that I am very involved with, the American Foundation for
Suicide Prevention, is going to be the charity of the game at the
Islander vs. Boston Bruin game on Saturday March 6th at 2PM.  I only
have a few tickets left!!!

There are two ways you can help:

1)      Purchase tickets for yourself, family or friends

2)      Purchase the tickets and at your request we will donate them
towww.mostvaluablekids.org, which helps under privileged kids see local
sporting events (Scott Bloom is a NYC founding Board Member and
would appreciate the support too.)  We are sending over 15 kids to this
game as of right now, help us send more.

The tickets are $20 each and would be going to a great cause.  It is a
Saturday game so it would be ideal for you to bring the family.  Please
let me know if you can purchase tickets for this game it would be
greatly appreciated.  Keep in mind all checks would be made payable
directly to the charity.

Contact me at (631) 952-4466 x11 <tel:(631)%20952-4466%20x11>  or via
email for tickets.

In advance, I appreciate your support.

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP(r)
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466

www.mitlinfinancial.com <http://www.mitlinfinancial.com/>

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com
<http://www.lawrencesprung.com/>

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance| Estate Planning | Asset
Management

Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
and Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc.,
Lawrence D. Sprung representative.

Lawrence D. Sprung- Mitlin Financial, Inc. and Securities America are
unaffiliated.

Trading Instructions sent via email may not be honored.  Please contact
my office at (631) 952-4466 or Securities America, Inc. (800) 747-6111
Option 1 for all buy/sell orders.  Please be advised that communications
regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only.
You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received
from the custodian(s) of your assets.  The text of this communication is
confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is
prohibited.  Any person who receives this communication in error is
requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without
copying or further dissemination.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as
social security numbers and account numbers via email.