[Fredslist] Corporate Team Building Events

Kimberly Ver Steeg kimberly at armorytrack.com
Fri Feb 19 16:04:43 EST 2010

Dear Gotham--

I'm looking to create connections with Human Resources Department staff
that might be seeking creative Team Building Events for their
organization.  My facility currently partners with a great organization
that hosts team building events for corporations.  By exploring new ways
of communication through fun, interactive games, participants
ultimately build bikes for children of need in our community.  The
children show up in person as a surprise to receive their first bike
from the team that built it!

Please contact me at the below email address.

Kimberly at armorytrack.com

212-923-1803 ext 12

Thanks Gotham!

Kimberly Ver Steeg