[Fredslist] Going to Beautiful Buffalo - in March

Todd Fishkind tfishkind at carcogroup.com
Fri Feb 19 13:10:48 EST 2010

Buffalo's ALL about the "wings"...
Check out Duffs and the Anchor Bar.
You'll also only be about 20-30 minutes from Niagra Falls and the ability to cross over to Canada (as long as you have your passport).
Regards,
...Todd

Todd Fishkind
Regional Sales Manager -
Risk Mitigation & Onboarding Solutions
CARCO Group, Inc.
Phone: (631) 862-9300 ext 433
Mobile: (516) 204-5528
Fax: (631) 584-0095
tfishkind at carcogroup.com
www.carcogroup.com ( http://www.carcogroup.com/ )
"Better Decisions Through Accurate Information"

>>> On 2/18/2010 at 9:11 PM, bonnie schinagle <bschinagle at gmail.com> wrote:
Nuts, I know. Of course, I will be accompanying my daughter to an ice hockey tournament- the last of the season. So- ya'll came hrough with great recommendations for the Syracuse trip. Due to miscommuncation about the scheduling for this tournament, we will be in Buffalo a day earlier than necessary. Consequently, we are looking for suggestions for restaurants and activities.
Thanks!