[Fredslist] Thought provoking Conference call...Wednesday, February 24th at 4PMfr

Hubbard, Karen1 karen1.hubbard at smithbarney.com
Wed Feb 17 14:31:47 EST 2010

Good afternoon Gotham,

I am pleased to invite you to a conversation with Bob Doll, Global Chief
Investment Officer of Fundamental Equities at BlackRock(r) on Wednesday,
February 24, 2010 at 4:00 p.m. ET.  Mr. Doll is a popular commentator on
the stock market and economy.  For the past 15 years, he has published a
list of annual predictions on such matters.  In 2009, 11 of the 12
predictions he made were correct.

Join us to hear what Mr. Doll sees ahead for 2010 and over the next ten
years, as well as many other thought-provoking topics.  The call will be
hosted by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Chief Investment Officer, Jeff
Applegate.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
4:00 p.m. ET

DIAL-IN

Toll-Free US/Canada
866-502-2427

International/Local
973-935-2097

Access Number:
56204502

Karen E. Hubbard
Second Vice President
Financial Advisor

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC
855 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530

Phone 516-227-2977
Fax      516-248-8630

e-mail: karen1.hubbard at smithbarney.com

The highest compliment I can receive is the referral or introduction to
your friends, family and business associates. I'd be honored if you
would pass along my website. Thank you for your trust and ongoing
confidence. For timely market and research information,

Visit our team's website at:
http://www.fa.smithbarney.com/coylehubbardjappell
<http://www.fa.smithbarney.com/coylehubbardjappell>

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail may be
legally privileged and confidential.  If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
the e-mail and attachments immediately.  You should not retain, copy or
use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose any part
of the contents to any other person.

e-mail: karen1.hubbard at smithbarney.com

[...]

It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize
or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to
send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions.
Any such request, orders, or instructions that you send will not be
accepted and will not be processed by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

Recently, the Global Wealth Management Group of Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated
and the Smith Barney division of Citigroup Global Markets
Inc. combined into Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, a new investment
advisor and broker/dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange
Commission.  The URL on this e-mail is not indicative of the sender's
employer.