[Fredslist] NYIRN's Made In NYC Real Estate Study

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:40:32 EST 2010

Dear Made In NYC Business Owner or Manager:

On behalf of our Made In NYC program, the New York Industrial
Retention Network (NYIRN) asks that you please take a brief real
estate survey. This survey should take no more than 5 minutes and will
help NYIRN advocate to protect industrial space for New York City's
manufacturing companies. The more responses we receive the better we
will be able to serve the needs of New York City manufacturers and be
the strongest resource we can be to assist you and other business
owners across the city.

You can find the survey by clicking here. If you would like to share
the survey with other manufacturers in New York City the link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/February2010NYIRNRealEstateSurvey
.

Sincerely,

Sam Biele-Fisher

Samuel Biele-Fisher
Client Manager
New York Industrial Retention Network (NYIRN)
11 Park Place, Suite 914
New York, NY 10007

P: 212.404.6990 ex. 12
F: 212.404.6999