[Fredslist] Lefty Group meets Thursday, February 18

friendl2 at peoplepc.com friendl2 at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 10 11:29:29 EST 2010

I'm  a rightie and I would like to remind people of the famous phrase from Groucho Marx "I would not join a club that would have me as a member".  Let the lefties have their non-compete group. What could go on in that group that can be that important.  They already have a leftie as the proclaimed and respected leader of the entire tribe, so what else can they be aspiring for, besides reflecting on lefty issues.

George Fehling