[Fredslist] Thank you Matt Silver

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sun Feb 7 02:09:36 EST 2010

Hi Gotham
I just got home from a wonderful vacation - more on that in a separate email. My husband and I were traveling today and after hearing all of the dire predictions for weather and knowing we would have flight delays, we reached out to Gotham's Matt Silver who saved the day and had a car and driver waiting patiently for us to finally land. We did not land till after midnight but Hector and a very warm and toasty car were there!!
So  when you need a ride, call Matt and know it will be taken care of.
Thanks Matt