[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to East End - Feb 10th @ 6P

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 16:20:20 EST 2010

Hi All -
Please come join us for drinks and networking for our next gathering out in Southampton on the evening of Wednesday, February 10th. The venue is Oso,
at the Southampton Inn, 91 Hill Street, in the heart of Southampton. Time is 6P until whenever.  The Southampton Inn has been kind enough to sponsor
the food for this event and the liquor is pay as you go.  We are so excited about East End and we have a great group of core founding members so far.
Please come join us!  Please RSVP ASAP so we can have an accurate head count.  You are welcome to bring guests as well, just please provide me with
their names and what they do. If you have any questions, please call me. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there.

arm regards,
ason

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com