[Fredslist] Executive Assistant - Florham Park, NJ

David Jacks djacks at execusourceonline.com
Fri Feb 5 12:05:33 EST 2010

Hello,
Our client has a need for an Executive Assistant. Regarding salary they have only said market rate so if you are interested we will negotiate with them.  They are located in Florham Park.  This is not the typical type of jobs I work on however any time that I can assist a CEO I think its a good idea and if I could help someone in Gotham or a friend or family member of Gotham it would mean a lot to me. E-mail me if you are interested or forward to a friend who may be interested.
Executive Assistant to the CEO:This position requires a highly professional individual to join the Executive Administration team and assist the CEO of the firm. The Executive Administration team handles the coordination and review of materials from all departments that are provided to the CEO, assists with business administration issues, coordinates various writing projects with the in-house editor, executes public relations projects, manages the library, and provides administrative support. Must be extremely organized and motivated, pay excellent attention to detail, and possess strong writing and computer skills, including a high proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook, with knowledge of Access and Photoshop a plus. This person will be working with confidential issues and must have the maturity to use discretion and diplomacy. Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and a great work ethic. A background
 in finance is preferred. A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years related experience, including at least 3 years working with senior management are required. An advanced degree a plus.Thanks,Dave
David Jacks ExecuSource Tel:646 438 9244 | Mobile:917 453 5103 244 Fifth Ave. #2205 New York, NY 10001 www.execusourceonline.com