[Fredslist] A Young Pro's Event- FEBRUARY 20th

Jennifer Berger jenniber93 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 17:41:02 EST 2010

Hello all,

We are very much looking forward to our next Gotham Young Professionals event, a private museum tour and brunch on February 20th. Please know that space is limited (maximum number is 25 people with preference given to Young Pros)-- Spots will therefore be available to Gotham members on a first-come-first serve basis, so RSVP now if you are interested!

The Details:

Meet at 12:15PM at the MUSEUM OF ART AND DESIGN (2 Columbus Circle)
for a one hour private tour of the museum
3 Course Brunch to follow at La Bonne Soupe (48 West 55th Street between 5th and 6th)
Total Cost: $43.00
(which is a greaaaat deal!)

RSVP to: jberger at fredslist.com
by FEBRUARY 14TH

Please note that we will be insisting upon payment in advance, as we need to confirm your RSVP (the number of people will affect the museum tour price).

For those of you who want to formally network and meet the Young Professionals, we will also be hosting a cocktail networking event on March 25th- more details to follow in the coming weeks.  This is also a great event for potential members to attend!

Gothamly,

Jenny Berger and Leah Bourne
Co-Chairs, Gotham Young Professionals