[Fredslist] Bookkeeper/jr accountant

ajocpa at aol.com ajocpa at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 12:14:05 EST 2010

My firm is looking for a full time bookkeeper/Jr. Accountant. Our offices are located on the 71st floor of the Empire State Building. It is a good working enviroment with nice people.  Duties include entering cash receipts and disbursments into Quickbooks, bank reconciliations, payroll taxes and some personal and corporate tax work. There will be quite a bit of client contact so good communication skills are a must. If anyone is interested or knows someone that is, please send a resume and salary requirements to aorlando at feuerorlando.com

Anthony Orlando, Partner
Feuer & Orlando CPA's