[Fredslist] Exterminator Update (from my wife)

rjk45 at aol.com rjk45 at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 21:56:31 EST 2010

Thank you to all who responded to my husband's request for an exterminator to help me with my father's apartment infestation.  Steve Free aka The Bug Man (Gotham East End) is going to help us with the situation.  He has been so highly recommended by many Gothamites and I thank you for this.  Steve should also have a degree in psychology for how he has been helping me "down from the ledge"!  Tomorrow his team with start the attack and I am very thankful for his speedy response and calming knowledge.

Thank you also to those of you who recommended other exterminators.  I certainly appreciate all the Gotham care and concern.

Sincerely,

Phyllis Newbert (LI Healthcare member official as of 1/1/11)