[Fredslist] New Year's message for 2011

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Dec 27 11:06:27 EST 2010

Being both future-oriented and an optimist, each year I send a new year's message. This year, it's by way of a video, Challenge for Change in 2011.
See it here.  You can also read it below.

Join me in my wish for a healthy, peaceful, prosperous, fulfilling and joyous year for all of us.

Phyllis

Challenge for Change in 2011

Last year my New Years message was the Gandhi quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

For 2011, when we seem surrounded by political gridlock and angst, I send forth the words of President John F. Kennedy:  "There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long term risks and costs of comfortable inaction."

I ask you to think about that and how it applies to your life and work. What are you holding back, not acting on, cocooned in your comfort zone when you know you need to be leading or participating in change?

Now is the time!

Wishing you a spectacular New Year - all year!

Phyllis Weiss Haserot

President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2010)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com