[Fredslist] Family Comes First

Paul Napolitano Paul.Napolitano at us.belfor.com
Mon Dec 27 07:56:23 EST 2010

I just finished watching the last episode of Family Comes First on Telicare. I first started watching because of my friendship with Victoria Drogin. I quickly became endeared to the show because of Vincent Russo's honest and compassionate style and the excellent structure of the show which gives viewers concrete examples of where to get help for family members with special needs. It gives inspiration to people from a practical standpoint and its truly appreciated.

As some of you may know, I have a 62 year old a learning disabled sister. I recently had to come to terms with my Mom soon becoming unable to care for her and the pressures it will put on my brothers, sisters and me. I'm quickly learning about supplemental needs trusts and other legal, community and governmental support topics they explore in depth in the show.

The program is really required viewing for all families. A big thanks to Vincent and Victoria for fighting the good fight and for being so giving of your time and expertise. As I said, its appreciated.

Paul

Paul Napolitano
Director, Environmental Division
Belfor, Long Island