[Fredslist] Urgent Request

DADLER97 at aol.com DADLER97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 14:01:17 EST 2010

Hi Along the Network!

I hope every one enjoyed their holiday.  I have a client who did not  as
their home went up in flames a few days ago.  They were set up in a  temporary
hotel by the Red Cross.  They were given sneakers and sweats  since their
belongings also went up.  They will be moved to another  pet friendly hotel
tomorrow because where their dog goes, they go.  The  insurance company is
paying for this but for the price I think they would  be best suited in a
furnished rental home where they can stay until their house  is rebuilt.  They
prefer to stay in Queens, their home was East Elmhurst  which is where they
are most comfortable.  Does anyone know of any rentals  or brokers that work
in this area?  Your help would be much appreciated as  they will be calling
me this evening to see if I came up with anything.  I  unfortunately do not
have access to the Queens area so I have only the Internet  to give me any
information.  I figured Gotham is far better than the  Internet for
information so here I am...

I hope everyone's New Year is better than my client's will be!!  Thank  you
for your help in advance.

Debra Adler