[Fredslist] Fredslist emails and the Holidays - a note from the moderator

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Dec 22 11:16:49 EST 2010

Hi Gotham

It has been a pleasure to read and post the Holiday greetings that have come
in on Fredslist for moderating. Since we have so many members (650+ and
growing) we won't be able to send all of the greetings that are coming in.

So after 12 noon today, we will stop posting so let me send one big wish for
Happy Holidays to all of you from all of you!

Looking forward to a great 2011 with all of you

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com