[Fredslist] New Group in Formation-Gotham South Shore Long Island

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 12:52:05 EST 2010

Hi all-

We are very excited to announce the formation of a new Gotham group, Gotham South Shore Long Island. This group will be co-chaired by Rona Gura and Norm Spizz and our illustrious Networker of the Year, Ester Horowitz, will be our group coordinator.

Our first meeting will be held at The Pantry Diner, 525 Merrick Road, Rockville Centre, New York, on Tuesday, January 25 at 8:00 a.m. A second meeting has already been scheduled at the same location on Tuesday, March 8 also at 8:00 a.m.

We are actively looking to recruit new members for this group. If you know anyone who is not currently a Gotham member and may be interested in this group, please contact Ester Horowitz. Her email address is witsowitz at verizon.net.

All Gotham members are welcome to ride the circuit to our first meeting. We will be waiving the non-compete rule for this meeting as we would like to show a strong Gotham presence. If you will be attending please email Ester so that she will have an accurate count as to the number of people coming. The fee for riding the circuit is $25.00, which includes a full breakfast.

Happy New Year to all and we look forward to seeing you on the South Shore!

Rona, Ester, and Norm