[Fredslist] Gotham Speaks - - Is the Civil War Over

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 22:14:27 EST 2010

Ok Gotham - - I've taken a chance and as an experimental first time attempt at a "blog"  I posed the above question on Gotham Speaks.  The question relates to Monday's decision from the Virginia federal court judge overturning the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).

Score one against the Act - - two in favor - - but that isn't the point of my Gotham Speaking - - my question is - - do we all realize that we are still arguing over the same issues that our founders fought over?

Anyway - help me out and let me and the rest of Gotham know what you think by speaking back.

The link to my Gotham Speaking is below  (and thanks to Debbie Lindner for posting it!)

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/speaks/speaksArticle.php?spId=221&pId=13&sectionName=Members+Viewpoint

Susan