[Fredslist] Last Call

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 12:13:28 EST 2010

Hi All -
Please come join us for food, drinks and networking for our next gathering out in Southampton on the evening of Tuesday, December 21st. The venue is Oso,
at the Southampton Inn, 91 Hill Street, in the heart of Southampton. The time is 6:30P-9:30P.  The cost will be $40 p/p total (tax and tip included) for a great buffet Dinner menu.  The Southampton Inn
has been kind enough to sponsor the appetizers for this event, and the liquor is pay as you go.  Please come join us!  Please RSVP ASAP so we can have an accurate
head count.  You are welcome to bring your spouse and guests as well, just please provide me withtheir names and what they do. If you have any questions, please call me.
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there.  Please register at
www.gothamnetworking.com.

arm regards,
Victoria, Paul and Jason

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com