RENATTO: [Fredslist] Friend needs nanny on L.I.

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Dec 15 18:01:19 EST 2010

As they say in GothamLand:

Renatto!

And thanks to all.

Best,

David

From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
[mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of David Abeshouse
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:24 AM
To: Fred'sList
Subject: [Fredslist] Friend needs nanny on L.I.

My good friend Judy needs a nanny on L.I., ASAP - here's her note:

I'm looking for a part-time or full-time nanny for my 2-year old daughter
who can start ASAP.  You'll need to have transportation to and from my house
in Oyster Bay.  The best way to reach me is at 516-382-8761.  Judy Cavallo

Judy would be great to work with.  If you know of anyone who might fit the
bill, please contact Judy at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution | Arbitrator/Mediator

David at BizLawNY.com | www.BizLawNY.com

View my profile on: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore>  | Avvo
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html>  |
Mediate.com <http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516>

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010 Top Long Island Legal Eagles:
The Top-Rated Attorneys
<http://www.lipulse.com/business/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2010/
>  (category: Alternative Dispute Resolution)

Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking)