[Fredslist] Joint Meetings Rock - Plus, Networker of the Decade, Bob Formica joined the fun!

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 16:13:19 EST 2010

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Just a gentle reminder that joint meetings are Gotham "squared".

Not only do you see the members and guests from your own group, you get the opportunity to break bread with another group, their guests and circuit riders.

We waived the non-compete for the joint meeting giving an opportunity to members of groups who would otherwise be conflicted out to ride the circuit with us.

A reminder to set up joint meetings for 2011 and "enjoint"

A happy and healthy holiday season to all.

Best,

Linda
2004 Co-Networker of the Year