[Fredslist] Gotham New Haven's John Seiffer honored

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Dec 15 13:04:53 EST 2010

Gothamite John Seiffer, whom many of you met at the holiday party last week,
was elected to the Board of Angel Investors Forum last night.

This continues the array of honors and awards recognizing Gotham New Haven
members.

About Angel Investors Forum:

The Angel Investor Forum (AIF) was founded in 2004 in response to the
growing need for an organized angel effort in Connecticut. Due to the
widening gap in the capital markets, there is a shortage of funding
available at the seed stage ($250K-$5M). This funding gap represents a great
opportunity for investment in companies with substantial growth potential
but an inability to attract venture capital. AIF members invest their time,
talent and money in supporting companies with solid business models and
their efforts to grow successfully.

Angel financing is the lifeblood of growing companies. Connecticut has more
angels per capita than any other state. The Angel Investor Forum organizes
the resources of the angels by streamlining the deal flow. We present
monthly reviews of two targeted, prescreened companies that are matched to
investor's interests. Each month we target one of the four investment types:
medical devices, financial services, software and consumer products.

Please join me in congratulating John.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

Your Best Interest LLC