[Fredslist] Military Family - Thanks - Corey Bearak

rogerk at virtualofficeny.com rogerk at virtualofficeny.com
Tue Dec 14 13:14:47 EST 2010

Many thanks to Corey Bearak for his help in getting me to the right people
to help me to provide videoconference calls over the holidays to the
families of military personnel overseas.  I rec'd a call from Rep. Gary
Ackerman's office this AM, and thanks to Corey, they are on the case.
Megan of Mr. Ackerman's office is already working with the Defense
Department, and we are hoping for a 3-way conversation with DoD later
today.  I don't know if we will ultimately be successful in making the
videoconference calls a reality, but without Corey's help, I would still be
at the starting gate.  THANK YOU COREY!

Roger Kahn
Champion Office Suites