[Fredslist] FW: Can you help Stephanie find a January sublet for her room in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn?

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Dec 13 15:39:34 EST 2010

>From my very nice young friend Stephanie, a dancer/waitress who went to
Columbia and is now living in B'lyn.

Please write back to me with contact info for anyone who is interested.
I am not including Steph's email info in this email because my very sweet
friend didn't actually say she wanted her email broadcast to all and sundry
(Does sundry mean what I think it means or has the word been co-opted by
those tough tomato things?)

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

Hello!

I'm emailing you ALL because my roommate and I have had a few promising
leads fall through, and rather last minute I'm trying to find someone to
sublet my cosy room in the house I live in in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, for
the month of January.  Windsor Terrace is a sweet, quiet neighborhood on the
SW border of Prospect Park.  It's next to Park Slope and it's just off the
15th St/Prospect Park W subway stop on the F train, about a twenty-minute
ride to the East Village.

I'd be charging my rent at a very discounted rate, just $600 for the month,
including all utilities (internet, cable, electricity).

The house is very comfortable, with a big kitchen and spacious living room,
and two excellent roommates.

I actually think that most of the people who are receiving this email are
happily settled SOMEWHERE, but if ANYONE you know and trust does indeed need
a place to stay in NYC for the wintry month of January, my room could be
PERFECT.

All those capital letters indicate that I MEAN what I'm typing.

Hope you're all well, and thank you for any help you can offer!

Happy holidays,

Stephanie