[Fredslist] Gotham's jeweler

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 10:07:39 EST 2010

By now everyone at Gotham knows Ed Bienstock, Gotham's official jeweler.
I have "done business" with him before as have many of you.
But you need to know that at the end of the day he is not the best thing
about
Bienstock Industries. Oh yes, he is nice and sweet and a true Gothamite,
and he takes his time and he is careful and you get a great price and a great
 discount and all that, yadda yadda yadda,

BUT the best thing about Bienstock Industries is Ed's father, who, if he is
 not the sweetest man in the world, is certainly in the running. He always
has a  smile on his face, he is soft spoken and attentive. I have seen him
with his  children, his in-law children and his grandchildren. All I can
think of when I  see him is that it must have been a very good thing growing up
in that  household.

You should visit 10 West 49th Street, room 303 just to meet Dad.

And Ed is part of that package too.

Jane W.  Present
799 Park Avenue
Apartment 14 C