[Fredslist] DEC 9 - JUST 2 DAYS TILL the NEXT GOTHAM GREEN MEETING. VISIT US AND BRING FRIENDS

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 01:07:38 EST 2010

*Come and learn about the Business Case for Sustainability*

*Please join us on Thursday Dec 9 to welcome our speaker Trudy Heller*

Hear Judy as she explains how she turns skeptics into enthusiasts of
the Business Case for Sustainability.

If you are a believer, become more convinced.  If not, challenge her to
convince you.
(No need to tell anyone which side you are on)

We hope you will make time in your busy schedule to attend, meet some
interesting people and expand your horizons.

The Place: Friar's Club
The time: 12:30-2

Please use this link to pay online:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1650&eventType=3

<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1650&eventType=3>
*P**lease RSVP to: sherryrivera1 at gmail.com*

Questions?  Please feel free to contact me.  All contact options are listed
below.

Gail Koelln

--
*Sherry Rivera*