[Fredslist] Friars Club

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:49:10 EST 2010

Now that everyone is still buzzing over the Friars Club Roast and had
a chance last night to enjoy the hospitality of the Friars Club - it
is time to read a NY Times Article about the club.

It really speaks well of the club and the influx of young members.

Read the article and talk to me, Fred or any other Friar about the
benefits of membership - the list goes on and on.

Below is a nice article re our Club House.

Nice article:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/30/hey-some-friars-members-are-younger-than-the-jokes/#more-249649

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971