[Fredslist] The wonder of Gotham generosity

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Dec 7 13:46:02 EST 2010

When you read the warm appreciation by Janet and Jeffrey for the Foundation donations to their very worthy causes, remember that we are helping each other help those in need. Next summer please continue to give generously to the simmer of giving. You will kvell with the recipients' surprise and gratitude next year this time. Congrats to both awardees for what they do for others!
Best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
This message was sent to you by  wireless connection as I am out of the office.
 Call 203-218-8288 if you need to reach me immediately.